Follow these simple instructions to learn how to apply iron-on patches to any item of clothing or garment.
- Place the embroidery patch in the position you want on your garment.
- Preheat the flatiron on high settings without water or stream and set the appropriate settings for the type of garment you are using
- Remove the wax paper on the back of the patch
- Cover patch with a pillowcase or a piece of paper to protect the patch from scorching and damage from the flatiron
- Iron the surface of patch 15-30 seconds then iron another side of the patch for 30-60 seconds to make sure all the adhesive has melted
- Let the patch cool and check to see if the patch has been bound to the garment
- If the patch seems a little bit loose or it is not holding tight against the garment, iron the surface of the patch for another 1-2 minutes, taking extra care around the edge and corners. This step is to make the patch and clothes adhered smoothly